Content of this page has been migrated to my other blog -> http://gracesongbird.blogspot.com/2010/10/trimming-down-those-calories.html
So, if you want some sweet Popcakes for your hubby, friend, family or even for yourself, why not try to visit Popcakes and join this sweet treat for everyone!!!
Contest will run from October 21 to November 14.
Surely an early Christmas gift for those having sweet tooth!
Check out some of their cutest designs! More on their Facebook page here ^_^
For more info, contact Popcakes at 09164609449.
Working at home is a no laughing matter. Being a WAHM (Work at Home Mom) with a baby boy, it is really very hard to balance my lifestyle, do my household chores (especially that I do not have any house helper for a week now), plus I need to work on some sort of things, while my toddler keeps on bugging me for so many things. At the end of the day, I found myself so tired and it seems that all I wanna do is just sleep for a week.
This is my everyday routine. I need to have discipline while working. Being a virtual assistant is a serious and exciting career that requires a lot of effort, initiative and determination. Likewise, working on a foreign national is indeed a very challenging task due to language barrier. Sometimes, I found myself frowning due to stress.
Thank God there are things that keeps all of my stress away!
A SWEET SMILE FROM MY BABY:
A HUG FROM MY HUBBY:
And last but not the least;
A TREAT FOR MYSELF BY INDULGING A PINT OF HAAGEN DAZS CARAMEL BISCUIT AND CREAM:
Everytime I am indulging this awesome treat, I make sure every spoonful of this alluring ice cream is remembered, from the process of preparing up to the last drop of Haagen Dazs :p
How do I prepare this?
I love apples, choco syrup and wafer sticks. So I included it on my preps:
Then see how I prepare it:
Now it’s finally done:
Time to taste:
After a taste, I just realized, I need to remind everyone around me.
“Do not disturb. Slow melting in progress.”
A MOMENT OF TOTAL INDULGENCE:
Little by little taste….
Later on, I am beginning to enjoy it more…
Totally different among others!!!
All that was left was this:
Nothing was left hahaha! ;p
Refreshed for another day’s work and adventure.
A new beginning every morning towards a happy life with my hubby, baby and of course, my favorite HAAGEN DAZS Caramel Biscuit and Cream. ^_^
Clarity’s passion for beauty was embraced on last Saturday’s White Party at the 5th level, Shangri La Plaza Mall.
Participants of Clarity’s Passion to make you smile came in together with their family and friends in white as they celebrated their success over other bloggers who posted the photo that makes them smile for the promo via Clarity Aesthetic Medical and Dental Center’s Facebook fanpage.
The grand prize winner chosen by Kumiko Mae together with Clarity doctors and dentists is Suyen Rivera- Lopez awarding her with Laser Teeth Whitening.
Smokers and coffee drinkers have now the chance to have whiter teeth. Dra. Michelle Meneses, Assistant Professor, UP College of Dentistry introduced Teeth Bleaching and how with a whiter set of teeth can boost confidence. She also discussed the importance of dental hygiene and regular visits to the dentist can help maintain a good set of teeth to flaunt.
Everyone’s a winner since gift certificates for oral prophylaxis, anti-aging facial and oxygen rejuvenating facial were given all throughout the night and everyone went home beaming with happiness. Together with that they captured their picture perfect smile in their photo booth.
Here are some of the pictures from the photobooth:
Clarity offers aesthetic dentistry such as Dental Veneers, Orthodontics, Dental Implants and Invisalign. Clarity also specializes in dermatology, aesthetic and plastic surgery. You can visit their website at http://www.clarity-clinics.com and contact them through 9104955 to or through Clarity Beauty Buzz 0916-CLARITY (2527489).
Tags: Oldest photo, retro
Noticed my hairstyle (Apple cut)? haha and the trending dress I am wearing. Very RETRO themed.
This is my OFFICIAL ENTRY for the SHOW ME YOUR OLDEST PHOTO by YUGATECH
To know more about the contest, visit here: http://www.yugatech.com/blog/contests/contest-show-me-your-oldest-photo/
Tags: 14-day commitment, I commit to change, Pantene
Decisions in life are complicated….but there’s one thing that I just found out lately ^_^ Committing for a change isn’t. I learned that I just need commitment for a change to solve my dilemma, and I strongly believe that I made the right decision. What pushed me to do such a thing? Aarrrgh, having a bad hair day…EVERYDAY! It’s not a new thing to me since the time I started dyeing my hair. I tend to pull up my hair everyday just to avoid seeing my hair problems: Unfashionable isn’t it?😦 Same hairstyles everyday. Well, it’s way better rather than to see that my crowning glory is damaged:
Hair fall, frizzy hair, split-ends and tangles were the “major major” problems of my hair. Well, the moment I learned about PANTENE’s 14-day commitment, I didn’t hesitate to buy PANTENE Hairfall Control Shampoo, Conditioner and Intensive Treatment to see it for myself🙂 We’ll see how the New PANTENE can help me transform my hair from damaged to glorious one! I COMMIT TO CHANGE!!! ^_^ Please –>CLICK THIS LINK<– to go to my “I COMMIT 2 CHANGE” experience. Happy reading🙂
Tags: CONTEST, Online Model
Hey fellas! Do you have the looks? Are you a skilled graphic artist as well? This one is for you!!!
Solo is having their Online Model Search.
Entries will be accepted until October 31, 2010. Voting is until November 15.
PHOTO SET UP
- Buy any Larry Alcala apparel from SOLO.
- Complete the registration form atwww.solo.com.ph/modelsearch/user/register
- Wear the Larry Alcala garment in your photo entry.
- You may mix other pieces of clothing, but no apparent/visible/noticeable branding of other labels.
- Innovation/Alteration is allowed but the majority of the print should stay intact.
- Props to show personality is allowed.
- Full face of the model should be visible.
- Be creative. Model is encouraged to showcase his/her modeling talent.
- One or several of the supplied design element from the vectors packet which can be download from the Mechanics page may be part of your submission.
- Embed the Solo logo in your entry.
- All Larry Alcala vectors, images and design elements may NOT be used outside this contest.
- Anyone who registers in the website may vote.
Voter’s choice – 35%
Solo’s choice – 65%
Being Photogenic – 40%
Creativity & Styling – 15%
Layout – 10%
PRIZES at STAKE:
Both Model winners will receive P 20,000 in cash and P 15,000 Solo Gift Cerfticates each and both Graphic Artist/Photographer winners will receive P 10,000 cash and P 15,000 Solo Gift Cerfticates. Should an individual wins, he/she will receive both prizes for winning model and winning graphic artist/photographer.
It’s not too late! Today is the last week for the WEEK 4 of NOKIA My Life contest for a chance to win NOKIA Phones!
This NOKIA C3 is perfect for everyone especially for bloggers!
For more information, please visit http://manilablogs.com.
This promo is in cooperation with Nokia.com.ph.
Tags: manila blogs, nokia 7230
Yeah, you heard it right! The MANILA BLOGS FAMILY is celebrating their 5th year on the blogging industry and as a treat for everyone, they will be giving away 5 (yes as in capital FIVE) FREE Nokia Phones. Promo period will last from Aug 16 – Sept 16, 2010.
To know more about this promo, visit this page-> http://manilamommy.com/2010/08/win-nokia-7230/#more-2006
So what are you waiting for? A cellphone coming up from heaven? Nah..dude. You should do something to get these great freebies! Goodluck everyone! ^_^
Tags: husband, love
1. He loves me no matter what. I do have a lot of inequities & infirmities, but he still loves me unconditionally.
2. He is a responsible Husband and a good Father. What more can I say??? Two thumbs up ^_^
3. He is not the “jealous type guy”. Well nowadays it is really very hard to see someone with this trait. I believe that JEALOUSY in a relationship is bad, and it ruins one’s marriage.
4. He is a patient BESTFRIEND. And I am the opposite. (Opposite attracts) :p
5. He is understanding. Quarrels & misunderstanding in a relationship is unavoidable. But my hubby always understands all of my tantrums. :p
6. He provides all of my needs. Yes, you got it! In all aspects (Financially, emotionally, etc…)
7. He SPOILS me. There is a saying. “The customer is always right.” In our case, “The wife is always right.” hihihi joke.
8. He is a good cook. I am not good in the kitchen, but when I marry him, I became attached to cooking because he influenced me. (For sure my mom will be happy to see me cooking ‘coz I do not know how to cook before, even just cooking rice or frying an egg).
9. He is a positive thinker. Trials are a part of a married life. But every time we encounter such obstacles, I cannot see any “NEGA” in him. Instead of blabbering out it, he thinks of ways how to solve it.
10. Last but not the least, I LOVE HIM. Do i need to explain it more??? That’s the very first reason why I marry him🙂
These are just a few of the reasons why I love my husband. I will not leave him and I’ll be in his arms and hold his hand for the rest of my life. ^_^
This post is an entry to Chubbymommyme’s lavish lashes contest: Check it out here->CHUBBY MOMMY ME BLOGSITE
Tags: BORACAY, CONTEST, FREEBIES, PROMO
BORACAY is one of the most attractive resorts in the country nowadays. Pero sabi nga nila, “Mahal mag BORA”. And it’s true. You need to have a budget and extra pocket money when you plan to go on the place, wearing your 2 piece swimsuit :p I myself, haven’t gone to BORA 10 years ago *sigh*.
But guys, here is your chance to go to BORACAY with freebies!!!!! (Aminin na natin, masarap ang libre, hahaha). So, kung gusto mong magpakatotoo, at magkaroon ng chance to go to BORA with this FAB FREEBIES -> FREE 3 Days / 2 Nights Accommodations for two in a Double Room with breakfast amounting to P35,100 (P17,550 per 3 days and 2 nights)!!! …just click this link: http://hitabargain.com/2010/04/28/free-stay-at-microtel-boracays-double-room-accommodation/ for a chance to win!
So tama na ang pag-iinarte at pagpapasosyal effect na ayaw sa mga promos & freebies. Go lang ng go mga ateh at kuya! hehehehe.
What are you waiting for??? JOIN NA!